Newburgh Volunteer Fire Department Membership Pre-Application
This is a
pre-application form for the position(s) of:
Volunteer Firefighter (Ages 18+ with High School Diploma/GED)
Cadet Volunteer Firefighter (Ages 15 - 18)
For Warrick County, in Newburgh, Indiana
This application is the first step in seeking
membership with the NVFD. There are three (3) steps in gaining membership
with the fire department.
1) Complete this pre-application in full.
2) If a vacancy is available, A membership committee member will contact you.
3) A more detailed application packet will be forwarded to you to complete.
4) Once your application packet is returned, an orientation will be
3) Firefighter Applicants will be voted on by the members of the department.
4) Cadet Firefighters will be brought on and referred to the Cadet
All applications are kept on file for six (6) months and are reviewed for
all vacant positions for which an applicant is qualified. Newburgh Fire
Department is always accepting applications.